Just To Loosen My Necktie, For A While

Welcome to my blog, enjoy my

poem,


A poem each and every day,

Keep every readers' heart warm and

safe,


Poems of laughter, sad, romance,

Poems of protests and accepts,

Poems for the youngs, poems for the

elders,


Poems for friends, poems for

lovers,


Poems to describe
one's self, to them who can't

understand,


If you would like to share your poems to

me,


I'll be happy to read and comment if that
would

pleased.





Wednesday, February 9, 2011

If I Die

If I die,
Tell the world I'll die.

If I die,
Don't tell them why.

If I die,
Don't think of me.

If I die,
Don't tease me.

If I die,
I want to be in a Black Parade.

If I die,
I want to dream all the way.

If I die,
Don't try to awaken me.

If I die,
Don't lose any of our property.

If I die,
Just carry on.

If I die,
Find your new love.

If I die,
Pay of what I've owe.

If I die,
Just let me go.

If I die,
Keep moving forward.

If I die,
Don't lose to others.

If I die,
Pray for me always.

If I die,
Don't cry for me.

For I have lived,
In both good and bad ways.

If I die,
Become my trophy.

Because when I die,
I die happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment