Just To Loosen My Necktie, For A While

Welcome to my blog, enjoy my

poem,


A poem each and every day,

Keep every readers' heart warm and

safe,


Poems of laughter, sad, romance,

Poems of protests and accepts,

Poems for the youngs, poems for the

elders,


Poems for friends, poems for

lovers,


Poems to describe
one's self, to them who can't

understand,


If you would like to share your poems to

me,


I'll be happy to read and comment if that
would

pleased.





Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Valentine #1

Milady,
How wonderful you are under this blue moonlight
In your white dress matches your blonde hair
Your blue eyes shines like a starlight.

Milady,
How beautiful you are, no words can explain
I can only say you are beautiful in many ways
If compared you to summer's glory, you win

Milady,
How people look at you is not how I look at you
You make me soaring to the infinite sky
This is how felt for you, my silver moon

Milady,
Be my queen and we will rule the world
Be my dream that come true
Be my valentine and we will start the fireworks

No comments:

Post a Comment