Just To Loosen My Necktie, For A While

Welcome to my blog, enjoy my

poem,


A poem each and every day,

Keep every readers' heart warm and

safe,


Poems of laughter, sad, romance,

Poems of protests and accepts,

Poems for the youngs, poems for the

elders,


Poems for friends, poems for

lovers,


Poems to describe
one's self, to them who can't

understand,


If you would like to share your poems to

me,


I'll be happy to read and comment if that
would

pleased.





Monday, February 7, 2011

When I Walked Out The Door

Everything in here was once the best thing
Then from time to time I became bored with it

The television that tells stories from over the world
Are playback with the same theme, same line, different players

The music I heard was full of soul, meaningful, decorated with beautiful words
But now I don't even know what's the message from the wrecked tunes

Somehow, I want to get out of here to create something new
Because the new things they made is like a reboot

It's okay to do something from the old perspective
At least make it better through your own perspective

So when I walked out the door, I hope
The world is sky blue and full of life with ocean songs

When I walked out the door, my friends
Always supporting me to infinitely dense

When I walked out the door, my world
I'll be your enemy because of my 'absurd'

No comments:

Post a Comment