Just To Loosen My Necktie, For A While

Welcome to my blog, enjoy my

poem,


A poem each and every day,

Keep every readers' heart warm and

safe,


Poems of laughter, sad, romance,

Poems of protests and accepts,

Poems for the youngs, poems for the

elders,


Poems for friends, poems for

lovers,


Poems to describe
one's self, to them who can't

understand,


If you would like to share your poems to

me,


I'll be happy to read and comment if that
would

pleased.





Monday, January 10, 2011

Don't Forget About Me

When I'm away for awhile
When I'm gone don't you cry
Wipe your tears with these
It is not forever

When you're alone don't feel alone
Always believe in my poem
It will always warm your heart
Like when I was with you

When I'm not there to keep you safe
Be with your friends or call me instead
It won't bother me as long as you aren't with another man

Because you and I will never be apart
Our gravity will hold us
Forever, until the heaven call one of us
Always remember to keep moving on
Always believe we are in each other's heart

Don't forget our memories
Don't forget our promise
I won't forget about you
So don't forget about me

No comments:

Post a Comment