Just To Loosen My Necktie, For A While

Welcome to my blog, enjoy my

poem,


A poem each and every day,

Keep every readers' heart warm and

safe,


Poems of laughter, sad, romance,

Poems of protests and accepts,

Poems for the youngs, poems for the

elders,


Poems for friends, poems for

lovers,


Poems to describe
one's self, to them who can't

understand,


If you would like to share your poems to

me,


I'll be happy to read and comment if that
would

pleased.





Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sorry For Weeks With No Poems

(The title was supposed to be "Brain-washed", but because I have been delayed from blogging...well, that's why)

It seem as if I slept for weeks
Though my shoulders felt so stiff
Have I been sleepwalking every night?
Or did somebody hit me while I was sleeping through the night?

I woke up like every morning I would do
And thought it is Wednesday since yesterday was Tuesday of 18th
But when I saw the calendar I was completely shock
It is Monday of 24th!!! How can that possibly happening?!

I tried to remember what was going on
I can't believe I overslept that long
Without drink and food, I thought I would've been starving
After that long sleep but I never feel hungry

I remember I was brainwashed
By some maniac who talked about world domination
I thought it was just a dream but my mind felt so sure
But I don't care about it since nothing wrong happened today
I should just forget about that
Because I don't want to be end up in the cell full of maniacs

No comments:

Post a Comment