Just To Loosen My Necktie, For A While

Welcome to my blog, enjoy my

poem,


A poem each and every day,

Keep every readers' heart warm and

safe,


Poems of laughter, sad, romance,

Poems of protests and accepts,

Poems for the youngs, poems for the

elders,


Poems for friends, poems for

lovers,


Poems to describe
one's self, to them who can't

understand,


If you would like to share your poems to

me,


I'll be happy to read and comment if that
would

pleased.





Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sicky Sick Sick

Bad cold for bad sinner as they say
I don't know if I am one because I can't stop sneezing a whole day
Pills after pills I ate after meal
The sickness won't go away
Tissue after tissue I pilled
I feel like I'm dying as minutes passed away
I try writing my blog
But the mucus keep blocking my idea
I try playing WolfTeam
But droplets keep coming through my eye, it hurts
So much I keep aching my nose
Inside and outside I don't seem to care
If someone finds me poking my nose
I just want the cold to go away
So that I could be with my family without giving them cold

No comments:

Post a Comment