Just To Loosen My Necktie, For A While

Welcome to my blog, enjoy my

poem,


A poem each and every day,

Keep every readers' heart warm and

safe,


Poems of laughter, sad, romance,

Poems of protests and accepts,

Poems for the youngs, poems for the

elders,


Poems for friends, poems for

lovers,


Poems to describe
one's self, to them who can't

understand,


If you would like to share your poems to

me,


I'll be happy to read and comment if that
would

pleased.





Sunday, January 9, 2011

Starting New Life in A Cyber World

This is my very first blog
And for now I'm only write a poem
For each and every day
Anytime, anywhere, always
Unless if I skip a day or two
Meaning I'm on a cruise
To find something unique and nostalgia
To write, to show how it is apart of my agendas

I'm starting a new life in a new world
Not because I hate my miserable world
I still love the people not only relatives and friends
I want to seek light of expectations on this land
For I have heard of good things it'll bring to my world
As long as no one abuse its precious minerals
Like that one time a homeless man
Only take a day to be a famous man
For his golden voice was such a surprise
Thousands of radio stations aiming him high
No longer a homeless man around your road
He is a man of God-gifted voice on your radio

That is all I can say for today
I hope you enjoy my introduction on this day
Maybe tomorrow or soon you'll hear more from me
A poet who's dream is in reach
There are a lot of things to do in this cyber world
I hope you will keep following me with my poems
Because I might have a poem just for someone like you
Or for any people you care, I'll do too

No comments:

Post a Comment